The Fund's aim:
to create conditions favoring successful and dynamic development of fencing on all continents of the globe.
The Fund's goals:
1. boosting viewer interest in fencing;
2. getting the public at large involved in fencing, including children, students, and physically challenged individuals;
3. raising the organizational, methodological, and material level of low-budget and newly-formed national fencing federations;
4. enhancing the professional qualifications of referees, coaches, and fencing specialists;
5. ensuring the participation of gifted fencers of any national fencing federation in official International Fencing Federation (FIE) tournaments;
6. strengthening the methodological and material resources of fencing;
7. getting all types of fencing to be included in the Olympic Games and securing 12 sets of medals for fencing sport
Methods of implementation:
making charitable donations with a view to accomplishing the Fund's aims and goals.